Outfit #38: The Truth is out There






Dress: UXCell.com // Shoes: Forever 21 // Jacket: Thrifted // Bunny Ear ring c/o Rings and Tings

My X-files mania is at an all time high right now. I've been watching about 3 episodes a night and I'm getting so intensely into the mythos. I'm still realizing so many things I never noticed when I was viewing it as a young'un. Also, Frank Spotnitz (writer for the X-files) is doing an AMA on Reddit right now! It's so interesting. 

I look really tired in these photos. Not sure why. STUPID GENETIC BLACK CIRCLES.

This dress is from one of those cheap Asian websites. I got this and one other for about 6 dollars each - both of them are way too short on my super tall stature, but I think if I layer skirts it will be alright. WHY CAN'T I BE BUILT ALL SMALL AND PETITE AND PRETTY?! *sob*

D&D tonight. After three weeks of not being able to play due to player absences, I'm so excited I'm trembling.


And oh, sorry for the lack of iPhone case pictures! I keep forgetting. I will pick back up with that ASAP, I promise! The current case I have on my iPhone is being really stubborn and I can't seem to get it off, but I don't want to break it. Aaargh.


No comments:

Post a Comment