Outfit #2: Lazy, lazy, LAZY


I spent the last two days FILMING. Filming for something super secret but super amazing. I literally did nothing but portray a caricature of my personality for two days straight. I am a pretty high energy person, but it generally comes in spurts (I am capable of being quiet at times). But for the purpose of what we were filming, I was required to be super "on" for the whole time, and thus I feel like I have used up all of my personality reserves til at least September. I woke up this morning feeling like someone had sucked me completely dry, so I dressed in what is essentially my equivalent of wearing pajamas out of the house.



Everything is thrifted except the scarf, which is from Forever21. I am so in love with the purse, which is from Worthington and I got at a thrift store in Idaho for 3 dollars when I was home visiting my parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment