Outfit #37: Live Every day like it's Shark Week








Shark tanktop c/o TeeTwice // Silver Maxi Skirt c/o Nordstrom Rack // Shoes: Forever 21 // Purse: Just Fabulous // Finger Armor: eBay // Belt: eBay // Sunglasses: ASOS // Leather Jacket: Forever21

Happy Monday, unicorns! This skirt has an amusing story behind it. A long number of months ago, Nordstrom Rack was opening a new location here in Seattle and reached out to me, asking if I wanted to come to their press and professionals opening. But of course! So I toddled off to it - they handed me a goodie bag with a 50 dollar gift card, lotion, primer... there was free food and booze being walked around by gorgeous men, and I managed to get myself quite tipsy. So while I was eyeing this delicious pair of turquoise Betsey Johnson pumps, I opted out of spending my gift card just then, as drunk Molly does not always make good shopping decisions (see: the druid head-dress I spent 50 dollars on at a renn faire when wasted on cider).

So I held on to that card for AGES - until a few weeks ago I went on a whim and scooped up this glorious skirt (and urban decay eyeshadow primer!) So this skirt has been a LONG TIME COMING. Beautiful flowy bitch.

Also, just received these sunglasses from ASOS and I am in love. Hnngg. With such a wide face, I have a hard time finding sunglasses that look awesome on me, but these ones are blowing my mind. AWESOME.

I have an anime convention (Aki-con) this coming weekend and I am not even a little bit prepared. I think I'm going to throw together a cosplay of Julia from Cowboy Bebop, using my Black Widow body suit. I just need to figure out how to make her weird thong belt thing...

ALSO OMG MY REAL HAIR. I'm NOT WEARING A WIG WHAT IS GOING ON.

Oh, and I'm on break.com today! With a photo that made the front page of Reddit ages ago! Things never die on the internet.


No comments:

Post a Comment