Outfit #54: Purple Rain








Skirt: Urban Outfitters // Skull Button Up c/o Ami Club Wear // Shoes: Litas by Jeffrey Campbell // Hat: H&M // Sunglasses: eBay

It's hard for me to wear color when it's so cold and rainy outside, but I love rich purples and reds (it very much appeals to my gothic side). I adore the tiny detail of leering skulls on this blouse - it cranks the edginess factor up to 11.

Last night I watched one of the most ridiculously bad movies ever: In the Name of the King. I couldn't look away, though! It's shot suprisingly well and is lovely to look at. As far as I can tell, Uwe Boll just must have some SERIOUS dirt on someone in Hollywood, because he gets to continue to make movies.

I will cleanse my palette with the Hobbit! SO EXCITED.

What movies are you unicorns looking forward to this month?


No comments:

Post a Comment