OneUpMakeup: Zombie Makeup Tutorial!

Two posts in one day - aren't you lucky little unicorns! I'm really excited for this one - I have my first makeup tutorial up with OneUpMakeup... and in it I make Tara (The Geeky Hostess - GO TO HER BLOG RIGHT NOW!) into a brain hungry zombie!

Zombie makeup is something I completely self taught myself and a skill I have honed over the years through a lot of trial, error, and zombie walks. I am very non traditional in my zombie makeup application, as I kind of do whatever I feel like, and I use a lot of eyeshadow rather than actual stage makeup. I go all animal crazy with my fingers! Here's three different zombies I did for the Red White and Dead Zombie walk this year here in Seattle - yes, one of them is me:


As you can see, I experiment with colors even when I am doing conveyer belt zombie makeup!I find it really fun and rewarding and I love fucking up people's faces with liquid latex and toilet paper, tehe. ANYWAY, so when the ladies of OneUpMakeup suggested we do a zombie makeup tutorial, I was on that shiz like white on rice. See it below!



What about you, unicorns? Do you have experience with zombie makeup? How did you fare?

No comments:

Post a Comment