Happy Cosplay Appreciation Day!

As many of you know, I have been cosplaying for years, only recently getting into it in a big way. It's apparently Cosplay Appreciation day today, so I figured I would share some of my favorite costumes from over the years! There's several that I haven't done photoshoots with yet... but those are coming! And I have MASSIVE plans for 2013 - it will be my biggest cosplay year yet!

Knockout from the Female Furies

Femme 11th Doctor

Android 18 from Dragonball Z

Suiseiseki from Rozen Maiden

Zombie Red Shirt from Star Trek

Rowena Ravenclaw with all Femme House Founder Group (Harry Potter)

Photo Finish from My Little Pony

Black Widow from the Avengers

Steampunk Wonder Woman

Dark Phoenix Can't Handle her own Brightness

Dark Phoenix from X-men


Julia from Cowboy Bebop

What about you guys? I'd love to see your favorite cosplays! (Of yourself or other cosplayers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment