Outfit #24: Bow Ties Are Cool






Dress: Forever21 // White Button Up: Vintage // Hat: H&M // Shoes: Litas by Jeffrey Campbell // Doctor Who iPhone Case c/o

I have been incredibly sick for the last two days. Like not change out of pajamas, whine constantly, and play video games for nine hours straight sick. Like waterfalls of snot and burning fevers and wanting my mom sick. Thus, I obviously did not actually put clothes on, and therefore the main subject of this blog was unprepared. Alas!

However, I'm feeling SLIGHTLY better today, so I decided to dress EXTRA cute today to make up for the last two days of misery and hair sticking straight up. I am going to continue to suck down kale and fruit smoothies until I begin to feel a little less like death warmed over.


No comments:

Post a Comment