Outfit #21: So Say We All







Dress: Romwe.com // Shoes: Litas by Jeffrey Campbell // Jacket: Forever21 // Pouch Necklace: H&M

I'm a little pissed off at Etsy right now, because they DELETED MY ACCOUNT. Apparently, emailing sellers and telling them I like their stuff and asking them if they would like to collaborate in some way is spam. Uh, okay. Each message was personalized and I never asked for money of any sort, but WHATEVER. So I am miserably fighting that right now. It really sucks because I have a bunch of half finished conversations/business interactions in my inbox on Etsy, and I can't reach any of these individuals now since I have no Etsy account! So now I appear flakey, and there's nothing I hate more than appearing unreliable. Argh. Have any other bloggers experienced something like this?

Headed to the Seattle Central Community College's amazing fashion show very shortly! Cannot wait to see the amazing student designs (it's all Japanese inspired!!).I'll try and take some photos for you guys.

But until then, want to win the dress I'm wearing in this post? Well, the ever amazing Romwe.com is having an AWESOME contest to win this dress or others like it (same cut, different colors!). They are picking FIVE WINNERS a day! A lot of bloggers I follow have won from Romwe in the past, so your chance is good! Just click here to enter.

No comments:

Post a Comment