Outfit #20: Sweet Nothing








Dress: Thrifted // Jacket: Forever 21 // Sunglasses: Forever21 // Shoes: Litas by Jeffrey Campbell // Jewelry: eBay // iPhone Case c/o Pure Delusions

It's finally starting to feel like fall. I sipped a pumpkin latte this morning and cozied up in my jacket, reveling in the briskness of the air, the sting of dying leaves in my nostrils. Never one for sunshine, I am incredibly delighted with the chill permeating my bones.

I am madly in love with my iPhone case (which is from the awesome Etsy shop Pure Delusions), and I am happy to offer you, my dear unicorns, a 10% off code until September 30th. Just enter "TGP10" upon checkout.

What's your favorite part of autumn? I love the way the ocean smell overtakes Seattle. Also pumpkin lattes. So many pumpkin lattes.


No comments:

Post a Comment