Outfit #13: Paradise Kiss







Skirt: Thrifted // Shirt: Thrifted // Hat: Thrifted // Shoes: Steve Madden (Thrifted) // Necklace c/o Glitz Couture // Sunglasses c/o Penelope Meatloaf // iPhone Case c/o Friendly Neighborhood Printing

I originally bought this wig for a last minute cosplay of Isabella from Paradise Kiss. I apparently inadvertently channeled her for this outfit and didn't realize until I was posting it!

I am so stoked on the Mew/Mewtwo necklace. Do you know how hard it is to find chic geeky jewelry?! Mimi from Glitz Couture sent me a whole goodie box of deliciousness and I cannot wait to coordinate it with future outfits. (She sent me a Sailor Jupiter necklace, OMG)

And the iPhone case... eek! Chris offered me a choice of one custom and one pre-made case from his Etsy shop Friendly Neighboorhood Printing. You'll see the custom one in a future post, but as soon as I saw the platypus I knew it had to be mine. I'm so fascinated by these bizarre creatures. When I visited Australia I spent hours watching one swim around its tank in the Melbourne wildlife reserve.

I've been seeing these holographic sunglasses all over the "blogosphere" (that word is still hilarious to me), and all they made me think of was highschool. (Just like how henna necklaces are all the rage in Japan right now!) I generally find that when something from the 90s comes back into style, I get really excited and access my secret stash of 90s nonsense. But alas, I had broken my holographic sunglasses long ago... so to etsy I went! And there I found Penelope Meatloaf, the goddess of about a billion different holo sunglasses. Go forth and spend your money on 90s awesomeness, little unicorns. THERE ARE KITTEN ONES.


No comments:

Post a Comment