Outfit #10: Lightning Bolt






Dress: Forever 21 // Vest: Yard Sale // Boots: Thrifted // Incredible Unicorn Bag c/o Whimsy Bags // Necklace/Earrings c/o Nature Look // iPhone case c/o Da Vinci Case

This is what I wore the other night to see Lightning Bolt, which was BY FAR ONE OF THE MOST FACE MELTING SHOWS I HAVE EVER BEEN TO. Seriously, I'm still trying to re-attach it to my skull. But since I was so busy watching people awkwardly spaz out to noise rock, I didn't have time to take an outfit shot - hence the lateness of this (I re-created it, just for you guys. Awww!)

HOW AMAZING IS THIS UNICORN TOTE. It was sent to me by Whimsy Bags, and I essentially want to use it every day from now on. You should go check out the rest of the stuff in her shop - it's all lovely.

And the gorgeous matching necklace and earring set is from Nature Look. I'm usually not much of a fan of matchy matchy, but these definitely are the exception to the rule. They're so delicate and lovely!

This may be one of my favorite iPhone cases. I love that it's an edgy sugar skull. It was sent to me by the fantastic Da Vinci Case.

No comments:

Post a Comment