Outfit #4: We Are All made of Star Stuff














































I'm finally beginning to get in my Romwe haul. Every time I get a Romwe package in the mail at work, I have to go try it on in the bathroom and parade it around the office (this also happens with my cosplay). Considering I work with 99% men (there's only one other woman in my company of 20 something people!), I can never be sure if they appreciate it or if they are rolling their eyes at me.

I know the galaxy thing is kind of played out, but as an intense space nerd I had to get EVERYTHING GALAXY ROMWE OFFERED. Seriously. I ordered the dress, the skirt, and some galaxy leggings. I might have a problem.








Dress: c/o Romwe // Shoes: Steve Madden // Jacket: Forever 21 // Belt: Thrifted // Hat: H&M // Ring: F21 // Wig: eBay

PS: I've been overhauling my wardrobe lately, and thus I've been poking around a lot of websites. I'm particularly charmed by Jolie Moi. They have really cute street style.

No comments:

Post a Comment