Outfit #35: The TARDIS Jacket








Dress c/o Stitched and Adorned // Jacket: Thrifted // Shoes: Just Fabulous // Hat: H&M // Sunglasses: Thrifted // Belt: Thrifted

I call this jacket my "TARDIS Jacket", since it's TARDIS blue. It's not really bigger on the inside, though...

I really love the color orange (especially in the fall, obviously) but have a hard time wearing it since my main color palette for clothes is black, grey, more black, pink, and blues.  That's why when Stitched and Adorned asked me to choose a dress, I chose this one! I wanted to challenge myself. I expect you'll see me trying to style it a few different ways in the future, just because I sometimes like pushing myself out of my comfort zone.

I looked in the mirror this morning and realized in pure delight that my real hair is almost down to my shoulders again. I still feel weird without a wig, but I think that once I start figuring out how to style my real hair again it's going to make a re-appearance. I just felt (and still feel) so insecure about it once I chopped it all off on a hot summer day whim... I like having long pretty hair - I have no idea what possessed me to go short. I cried for like a week straight (but not the first day, because Dan told me I would and I was determined to prove him wrong. Ha!)

I'm placing a group order to Wholesale-Dress.net with Meg of Bowties are Cool and a few of my other friends this week - I'm very interested and excited to get it. I've been eyeing this website forever due to its insanely cheap prices, but the shipping has always been outrageous. But since we are ordering so much, we get free shipping - wahoo! I'll make sure to do a haul post once I receive the inevitably massive shipment.

Also I look really skinny in these photos. Hooray for angles?

'Til tomorrow, my lovely unicorns!


No comments:

Post a Comment