Adventures: Washington State Renn Faire






Becki made these wings HERSELF. She's too talented.


Rat circus!!!

The Geeky Peacock's Royal Counterpart!


This last weekend I went with my friends Celeste, Becki, and Gene to the Washington Renaissance Faire. Somehow, it was my first actual Renn Faire - before this I had only been to LARPing festivals. Let me tell you: I HAD A BLAST.

I walked around in costume (as a Necromancer!), drank some amazing mead, watching jousting (a man in plate maille atop a horse? BE STILL MY HEART), saw a baudy play where the actors ran around stage with giant paper mache penises, acquired some amazing Washington brewed root beer, salivated over leather costumes I couldn't afford... It was amazing. Next year I am DEFINITELY camping out. All night debauchery, please and thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment